I didn’t start out this Mojo Monday Challenge with the intent of red white an blue. It just kind of worked out that way…LOL I did like how I was able to use the Sneak Peek stamp set Papya Collage for it’s focal point and the new Midnight Muse ink pad was awesome when it can to great coverage. These new items will be available in the New Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 Catalog June 1. Need a catalog? CLICK HERE
- I used the Brights DSP for this project. For some pop I sponged the edges with Real Red ink and added Dazzling Dimonds to the flower tips. See how they sparkle.
- I learned a new tip to make perfect bows. You take your ribbon and make the bow folding the ends over each other. Take your favorite brad and open the prongs, center it onto the bow and fold the prongs back over. If they are a little long cut them down. I attached the bow using glue dots.
- I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment below.
- Don’t forget May 31 is the last day to order retiring items. If you haven’t order your favorite product yet it could already be gone. Many of items have already sold out.If there is a X next to the item it means it’s no longer available. Check out the retiring lists below for what’s still available.
- If you have been thinking about making that move to getting the Stampin’ Up Starter Kit! Now is a great time! Kits are ONLY $99. What’s so fabulous about these new kits besides the awesome price is they are 100% customizable.
When you order your kits you get to select up to $125 worth of ANY Stampin Up! products. Also included in your kits is a business supply pack (worth $65). This all ships for FREE!
This is very exciting because this offer is here to stay. If you are a stampin hobbyist or want to start your own business this kit will provide you with everything to get started. In addition to the kit you will receive demonstrator benefits and discounts. If you choose me as your upline you’ll have wonderful support and resources to make your experience fun and enjoyable. No pressure to hold workshops and you can drop anytime.
TO GET STARTED CLICK HERE to purchase your starter kit online and become part of my friends and the Stampin’ Up family.
Paper: Designer Series Paper Brights (117155) Card Stock:Whispering White (124302) Midnight Muse (16843) Real Red (124290)
Stamp Set: Papaya Collage (126612) Dies: Edgelits (125595) Inks: Midnight Muse (126860), Real Red (126949)
Accessories: Antique Brads (117273), Sponge Daubers (102892), Dimensionals (104430), Dazzling Dimonds (102023), Rhinestones (119246) Snail adhesive (104332)